Wednesday, April 13, 2011

OMG 3DS!

My wife surprised me last night with a 3DS out of the blue!  Of course yelled thank, you tank, you, thank you, as I tore into the package jumping up and down like a 5 year old.  I turned plugged it in, turned it on, and a choir of angels sung as the logo appeared. My fun was about to begin.

First thing I tried was this built in game that uses special cards. You place the cards down and the camera picks them up. Crazy stuff happens, and things like dragons pop out of your counter top. The game reacts to your moving the system to aim. I liked it. The next thing I got to try was Super Monkey Ball. The 3d looks awesome but it can be hard to look at if you are not looking just right. The system has a slider to adjust the depth of 3d and even can be set to off.  I just want to play it all day!

The system is well worth the money with the amount of features it has. Camera, wireless, virtual console, 3d, 3d pictures, video chat, and best of all backwards compatibility. I give it a 5 out of 5!  

PS I have the best wife!

Check out the 3DS and some games on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment